Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is FLAME

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

This is FLAME - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is FLAME   This is FLAME - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:30 am

he just took that off what i said on msn... im gonna kill him..
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: This is FLAME   This is FLAME - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:26 am

heh... well u did explain it better then i could have...: runs and hides
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: This is FLAME   This is FLAME - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Time for a update!( and new ideas)

Name: Flame John Myers

Race: vampire and werewolf mix and a dragon god

Hair: Dark black, quite shaggy, normally in eyes

Wears: All black or A whtie shirt and black shorts

Eyes: normal= red, hungry: dark red lost it: black with a golden edge, ticked= glowing red, Just had human blood: brown, won't stop hunting humans: brown with gold edge, wolf form: red gold, dragon form: red green

Weapons: red and black longsword and red and black bow and arrows

Powers: Fire bender, shadow bender, shift to a dragon form

Personality: Very bad temper, cares for my friends, gets annoyed easily, has a way of getting into fights and getting hurt, is normally slightly reserved when around people, even friends, and can come off cold to people I don't know. 

Scars/ marks: arms/wrists/hands= bites, clawed, blood bites, burns, and a mark of a dragon on my left wrist Chest/stomach/back: Clawed, bites, and burns, Legs: bites and burns, Neck: bites and blood bites

Wolf form: pure black fur, canines longer then a normal were but missing one, same size as a large wolf

Draogn form: pure black, breaths blue fire that can explode on contact with anything

Girlfriend: Grey

Family: Dad: John Myers( Deceased)
Mom: Jessica Myers( Deceased)
Sister:  Kylee Myers, 15

Imprinted: Ice

Bio: I unknowingly had another sister when I was 3, but Soon after she was born, she was adopted cared for by another family. My parents knew I was a danger to them and they didn't want me to harm her in anyway. They had no pictures, wanting to keep it secret from me, not wanting to have questions raised.

Once I turned eight, my powers had fully developed, and my dad was training me how to control my dragon form and fire. Two years later, at 10, I lost control, killing both parents in doing so. I never used his dragon form for years after that. After two years, I finally started to go back to school, though I was still full of grief about what he did. I was sense then reserved from people and rarely became close to anyone. Now 14, I started to get his life back on track, getting a job to take care of myself.

Once at 16, I was mostly normal, but still refused to be close to anyone. Then I met Dawn, and I slowly came around more. I became close to her and soon, she was my girlfriend. Though, soon after I turned 17, a vampire turned her. She then ran away, not wanting to me. A few months later, she came back, mostly into control. Soon after I got her to change me, she warned that it wouldn't be fun being a vampire, but she still changed me.

Even though I was a new born, I had very little blood lust, not even have considered drinking from a human. Soon after, ice found us and had us try to join her clan, leave, or be killed. After joining the clan, Dawn left, for no apparent reason. Soon after joining, there was the war with Shadows clan. In which, he killed Shadow by burning him to death.  Soon after, a werewolf managed to change me into half were.

Other: in vamp form i have a wolf tail and ears and I'm missing one of my fangs. Because I didn't have much blood lust when I was a newborn, my blood lust is more when ever I have human blood.

Defenitions:
Imprinted= they one who bite the other must have their blood at least once a week if they dotn they will get ill and die. if oen gets hurt the other person can feel it

Last edited by flame on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: This is FLAME   This is FLAME - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:41 am

so.....much...writing.... but pretty cool dude,
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: This is FLAME   This is FLAME - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:06 am

Lolq thx
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: This is FLAME   This is FLAME - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 am

aw you have a little sister *0* nice ideas as well
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: This is FLAME   This is FLAME - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 am

just got the idea from i dont know what... lolq
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: This is FLAME   This is FLAME - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:16 pm

I was bored.. So here is another update!

Name: Flame John Myers

B-day: May 5

Race: half vampire, half werewolf, and a dragon god

Hair: Shaggy, about halfway down his ears, pure black

Clothes: Normally all black

Eyes:
Normal: red
Hungry: dark red
Ticked: glowing red
Lost it: black with gold ring
Recently had human blood: brown
Wont stop attack humans: brown with gold outline ( I don't remember anything that I did once I get back in control )
Wolf form: redish gold
Dragon form: redish green

Weapons: black long sword, hand and a half handle

Powers: fire bending, shadow bending

Personality: bad temper, cares for friends at times, he doesn't like to talk about his past or why he is upset about something, is becoming more reserved about almost everything, he doesn't really care anymore that he isn't supposed to have human blood, he doesn't like to be held back from anything, he hates anything that restricts movement

Scars/marks: let's just not get into scars... Cba to list them all, 
has a mark of a dragon with it's tail and most of it's body wrapped around my left wrist with it's head on the top of my hand, has another mark just below my hairline on the back of my neck that is hidden by my hair, whenever I have lost complete control it glows a bright red, and when pressed hard it can bring me out, while blocking me from bending or shifting, while it also drains a lot of my energy to stop me from fighting again, I dont know it is there ( it's small and in a cercular shape, looking somewhat like flames as it goes towards the middle, it's hard to spot unless it's glowing ) 

Wolf form: appearance

Dragon form: pure black, middle sized, spikes going down my back to the tip of my tail

Girlfriend: grey

Family: Dad: John Myers ( deceased )
Mom: Jessica Myers ( deceased )
Sister: Kylee Myers 15

Bio: same as above, I cba to change it

Other: wolf tail and ears when in vamp form
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: This is FLAME   This is FLAME - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:26 pm

hmm I have to say I like it Smile its different and original well done
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: This is FLAME   This is FLAME - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 am

Well thank you nightmare Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is FLAME   This is FLAME - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is FLAME
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Care for a bite? :: Character Bio's :: Bio's-
Jump to: