Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 am

ray " well ur not the only one.. go on. i wont tell ice. "

smirks " whitch one do u think i am? now will you answer my question? if shes gone forever i got plans to do."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:45 am

"ice isn't dead! she won't give in to the likes of you!"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:47 am

nods abit: thanks.. think to me when u find out about ice...: walks abit, geting my balance then runs off, looking for a elk, or human...
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:49 am

he nods and runs off

grins " she hasnt got a choice. shes dead at the moment so i get controle until shes better... and with a wound like she has now it will take a while..."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:51 am

"then heal her yourself!" growls
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:59 am

sees a human and looks around then runs adn quickly pins them against a tree and quickly ocvers there mouth biting hard into there neck drinking

they yell out though its muffled and try to get free
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:16 am

(wow i have missed alot.... so soz if i have forgotten anything)

Stands by the bed looking at all of u guys "So wait.... Ice can't die, shes a freakin blood! And who the hell are u anyway?!?" growls slightly mainly annoyed by (i think its ray but i sort of got confused while catching up....)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:46 pm

( thats what ya get for not being on in a day ¬_¬ and no it ent ray. its meh evil side )

shrugs " nah. i cant do that. i get controle so i can make sure she doesnt get killed or hurt again while she recovers... i could always change into the kid ice but shes like a walking snack box here..."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:48 pm

grabs your shirt "Heal her!" clenches fist anger "It was my fault she nearly died..." looks at "I'll do anything! anything you ask!"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 pm

rolls my eyes and pokes u hard in the forhead " your annoying."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:52 pm

"uff" makes noise as you poke me and rubs head "you still have some of ice then..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:53 pm

growls " no. i dont. "
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 pm

(I might add elfen in this rp later because I got an idea)

laughs a little "Yes you do..." smiles
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

( sures )

growls low " no. i am not someone who looks after people and cares about them. " gets up and goes to walk out the room
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:59 pm

(Just a rough idea of what I am doing... and does she know you ice or evil ice? or none)

grabs your arm as you leave "Don't leave!" hugs your arm "Please don't..."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:01 pm

( evil one? )

growls " get off of me.."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:02 pm

(yeah the ice you are now... evil you)

shakes head not letting go "no! I won't let you go!"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 pm

( yeps ^_^ )

mutters " how the hell does ice deal with this... " trys to pull my arm free
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:05 pm

(alright ^^)

A girl stands watching the dark clouds go by as rain pours down on her face... greyish black hair with blonde highlights wave in the wind as her mind is in her own world...

looks up at you and smiles
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:07 pm

growls " let go damn it! "
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:08 pm

sky: looks down and lets go

scent of corpse's and medicine flows in the wind as the girl looks up at the dark sky, blank expression on her face
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:09 pm

rubs my arm " eew..."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:11 pm

the girl starts singing a song to herself which only her and another knows... sky blue eyes gazing at the clouds as the rain leaves her soaking

looks down
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:12 pm

looks at you and pokes your forhead again before going out the room and walks to the town
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:14 pm

rubs forehead and has a worried look on face and follows

lifts hand up holding a ball of some sort of light and watches it float away into the darkness of the clouds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next