Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:43 am

goes and crouches down gulps a little nervous but shakes it off "You start..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:43 am

grins " verry well " runs at and tackles
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:44 am

jumps in air and dodges the tackle... shoots water out of mouth like a fire hose hitting you
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:46 am

unfolds my wings and blicks the water and gets up
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:48 am

lands on feet and watches you closely
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:49 am

grins as my eyes go purple and i close my eyes as a wind picks up
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:51 am

stands and closes eyes meeting the wind with an even extreme amount of wind power knocking you off your feet
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:52 am

falls back but flaps my wings and gains hight useing the wind and dives at u
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:52 am

Sits there soaking wet after the water thing, mutters "Thanks guys....thanks a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:57 am

takes out daggers and throws at you before jumping out the way and grabs one of your wings and rips at it with dagger
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:59 am

yells slightly but sets my wings on black fire so it melts the dagger and burns u badly
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:02 am

jumps back getting burnt but uses water to cut off most of the flames... puts hands on ground and the water from the ground around you bursts out and grabs you pulling you apart (not ripping off flesh or anything)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:03 am

lets out a hiss of annoyince as my eyes and hair goes black and i quickly move and get my pistol out and shoots sky in the chest, no miss useing magic and skill ( Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:06 am

gets hit in chest and blown off feet into tree... blood leaks out but gets back up slowly... water comes together causing you to be in a dome of water without air
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:06 am

quickly holds my breath and shuts my eyes
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:09 am

"now.." the water tightens around your body causing you to burst out of air... releases the water dome letting you breathe.. comes at you takes one of your guns
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:15 am

coughs and growls but gets a sword of black fire in my hand and stabs u though the chest/ stomach " n..no one touchs the gun..."
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:18 am

Winces slightly as he watches hand automaticly going to where ice stabbed him "Man you guys fight hard"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:20 am

grinds teeth fighting off pain and shoots gun in your shoulder not killing you... takes sword out of chest and pants jumping back
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:25 am

yells out slightly and the sword disappears as i get up
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:27 am

as you get out I shoot a whole load of wind at you causing scratches and cuts
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:28 am

shuts my eyes and folds my wings so it doesnt get me as bad
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:28 am

walks over to thorn watching the fight and folds arms then yelps at my shoulder and covers it with a hand muttering curses
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:29 am

jumps in the air and comes down punching the ground making it crack and crumble under your feet like an earthquake
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:30 am

"Hey Flame...." Looks up "Looks like im hanging with you guys from now on" grins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next