Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:25 am

hair blows in wind revealing my full face and puts hands in pockets watching you
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:27 am

" do... do i know you? " is annoyed at haveing to ask a question when i should know
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:28 am

"You tell me..." says looking at and blinks titling head
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:30 am

" well i remember your sent. so yeah... think i do..."

night yawns a bit and lies down, bored
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:36 am

"If you must know..." blue eyes flicker as she looks up at you once more "My name is Elfen..."

eyes widen confused "elfen?" hiding
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:37 am

blinks a bit and smiles verry faintly " long time no see.."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:40 am

"hmm?" says looking at you in an odd way and says in a emotionless way "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:47 am

" you probaly know me as ice. though i cant remember if you met the true me or the nice one..." looks around a little
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 am

"ice?" says as the wind blows hair around and looks at "who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:58 am

" me dimbat... though it has been a while since u last saw me.."

night growls a bit, geting boreder
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:59 am

Finally catches up with Sky and flame "Would u guys stop running, sheesh" thinks to as he pants
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:00 am

"your nothing to me..." turns walking away

"catch up for once then slow poke"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:02 am

uses vamp speed to move infront of her and pokes her forhead " im nothing to you? boy u must of been hit on the head too hard"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:03 am

Rolls eyes then shifts to human form "So whats happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:05 am

"hmm?" hands in pockets "your not the ice I remember..."

"how are we suppose to know?" whispers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:06 am

" ughs ur thinking about nice ice... well she got killed"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:10 am

"no..." says without any emotion and walks past "I've seen how ice dies myself... and she doesn't die... not yet..." walks a little then stops "but soon... you will... who ever you are..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:12 am

" if i die good ice would take over until i recover. we cant die unless someone shoots one of us with the bloody rose gun... and only i have it. well and nice ice.." yawns a bit " speak of the angel shes recovered.."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:17 am

"no..." turns to you and looks at with saddened "Some else has a gun... a sister gun of the bloody rose... that is the person that will kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:19 am

for once my face gets a look of fear on it " no... t-there couldnt be... " my eyes and hair go normal
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:20 am

stays there, feeling like wacking thorn upside the head for being annoying.. but doesn't, watching
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:22 am

hair blows and looks at "ice... that's why I have returned..." reaches hand out towards you "To warn you..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:23 am

looks at her, shakeing " i-i knew it.... i k-knew i was going to die soon...."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 am

"no..." takes your hand and looks at with saddened eyes "you life isn't in danger.... but" looks towards the three of you hiding behind the building
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:29 am

looks at her " b-but.... you said someone was going to kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next