Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:53 am

sighs " this isnt my evil side elfen... this is my nice side... "
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:56 am

Elfen: swinging legs "That' too bad" blankly stares at the floor "considering... if you don't find a way to control yourself" lifts pad showing a blood filed mess and pain "You will be the one to kill sky..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:57 am

sighs a bit and says " you think i dont know that already? i know if i cant controle myself i will end up killing someone dear to me..." remembers the time when i tryed to kill myself because i hurt grey so much
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:00 am

Elfen: closes eyes "No... you living beings still don't understand what It really is to be dead..." stands and walks to door "If you were dead as I am... you would understand..." leaves walking out emotionless
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:01 am

says " dead. haveing no life. not being able to do anything. i have spent half my life dead. sometimes i wish i could be. "
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:02 am

"well i suddenly feel depressed as hell... anyone else?" says after elfen leaves the room
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:03 am

Elfen: turns to "No... you were lucky to have emotion... feelings... pain..." takes knife and stabs self but nothing coming out "I can't bleed... feel anything... " looks at sky "I don't even know how to feel sad or anger..." walks out leaving the camp "I'm a walking dead"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:05 am

mutters " ask flame about when shadow killed me... i was dead.... " looks at thorn
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:06 am

eyes move and starts waking up... sits up rubbing eye "h-hey what's with all the n-noise?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:08 am

looks at sky " oh.. dont worry... morning.."
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 am

"I'll get round to it" says joking
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:11 am

smiles sitting up in bed "m-morning" laughs slightly
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:12 am

sighs a bit and thinks to thorn " look after sky for me please... i...i need to go somewhere away from her.. " goes out the house
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:12 am

"its morning?" Looks at u both, getting confused
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:13 am

blinks and looks at thorn "I-Is something wrong w-with ice?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:13 am

unfolds my wings and runs and jumps off the cliff and flys
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:15 am

Pauses thinking to ice "Yep sure" looks at Sky "no, everything ok, how bout u feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:16 am

pokes head "Just a l-little cold nothing to worry about" smiles "m-maybe ice would like me t-to make her some s-soup"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:17 am

flys quite far away from camp before landing
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:18 am

"Sky this is when u rest, and other people make u some soup," smiles then takes feet off the table, "Soup?" grins
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:19 am

"you c-cooking? I'd refer that me chances w-with a d-dragon" laughs slightly coughing a little
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 am

"hey i can cook, just shove the tin in a glass bowl with the lid on then put in the mircowave and all that stuff... i didnt just hunt all those years ago" stands up then asks again "So you want some soup?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:23 am

looks around and folds my wings before cuting my hand with a nail and my eyes go dark purple
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:23 am

smiles "s-sure if it's n-not to much trouble..." looks at chair where ice usually sits "m-maybe Ice w-will want some t-to"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 am

"Sky chill, ice can look after herself, remember your the younger sis not the older one," goes into the kitchen and starts cooking the soup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp    Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training grounds, hunting grounds and Ices camp
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next