Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:44 am

(0_o thats freaky... I am Australian XD moved to england about 3 years ago, so now my list to meet is, sky,kai,grey and rose -w-)
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:46 am

(whoa... thats just weird....why the hell did u move to this dump!! it rains most of the year!! )
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:50 am

(stalker.... joking XD well I do miss home... ALOT but my grandma was ill so my mum wanted to move back to stay with her.. my mum is English but I was born in Australia)
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:54 am

(ah right.... i would of been born in australlia cos of parents living there for a short time but then they came back to good old wet, cold, windy, and sometimes sunny england lol)
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:00 am

( I want to go to australlia!!! ok now that that is over...)
walks over to ice and stands next to, looking down at him adn calls down to: you think we are all talk but not fight?: jumps down, bending knees slightly then faces and bares my fang(sniff, my pour other fang... sniff though it is my fault... ) adn growls: ill show u fight.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:39 am

( back )

looks down at flame " oi! did i say anything about fighting or killing him? we are already in trouble with the cops..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:57 am

(Lol most people do)

looks at and rubs back of head "Must we really? I was only kidding..." laughs
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:03 am

sighs and unfolds my wings and glides down to u both
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:09 am

looks at, glaring slightly and folds arms, muttering something to self
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 am

smiles "I don't wanna fight... I don't wanna hurt you" puts out hand "I'm Shadow"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:15 am

" And your dead meat if u dont go. Sorry and all that crap but we dont like people we dont trust here.. causes probalems. " folds my wings
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:16 am

"Yeah sorry about that" rubs back of head "Can you point the direction to town?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:18 am

Ray drops down next to me " Ice mabey its best he stays here tonight.. got reports of lone vamps hunting around here.Im leading a group out to deal with them tonight"

sighs a bit " Great.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:19 am

laughs a little "It's alright, I can handle vampires"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:21 am

scowls and mutters: oh let him be killed...: says: and i wish i could go but no... someone had to pull out my fang. though again, it was my fault...: scowls more, at myself this time and says: great.. gonna need to learn how to control my bloodlust.. now thats oging to be fun...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:23 am

blinks "um dude.... mind not mumbling so much?" says not understand a word he just said
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:23 am

Hits flame upside the head " stop complaining! " looks at shadow " yeah... right..."
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:24 am

growls slightly and opens my mouth to say something then snaps it shut and growls something then walks back over to teh cliff and jumps up it
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:24 am

rubs head "well ill just go... I need to get into town anyway" waves "cya" walks not even knowing where he is going
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:32 am

" Wrong way..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 am

"ah!" shakes head "I give up!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 am

shrugs and wanders round camp, trying to avoid being jumped at by the younger bloods
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 am

Sighs " yeah... you can stay the night here..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:36 am

"n-night?!" looks at the sky "I'm afraid I can't stay at night"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:37 am

smells humans and tenses up and growls slightly, annoyed that they are near here then forces myself to move back and over to teh cliff and jumps down , landing next to ray and ice, growlling afew curses about humans and says, still tensed up, my eyes darkening: best i stay near u ice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds   Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice"s clan camp and trainign grounds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next