Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Hall

Go down 
+3
Ice
Shadow
Nightmare
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:57 am

Opens the huge doors and walks in seeing a huge black throne and a darkened room as the doors close... purple eyes glow in the dark and looks around spotting a pair of Blood red eyes
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:02 am

sits on the large throne eyes closed thinking to self before hearing someone come in and the room darken again... opens eyes to reveal dark lustful eyes as they glow meeting the purple eyes. Notices night and sighs clicking fingers as the candles around the room light up making more light in the room. "I thought you were my dinner, seems even a small amount of your human self still seeks in" smiles at
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 am

eyes dim as the lights from the candles come on just showing her humanoid like eyes and looks at "It has been days since we had fresh blood" slides her hand across her large stomach and growls slightly "I need more blood..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:15 am

hears her growl and stands up from throne "I said before... We cannot go on our usual hunts for the slayers are suspecting us" turns to night "Besides... with you expecting, you shall be vulnerable" walks down a couple of stairs "I have decided to make us have 'pets'... humans that shall stay here for our desire"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:18 am

"Vulnerable? I may be fatter but I can take down a couple of slayers..." looks away from "you are taking a rather long time in finding these 'pets' I need blood now" turns to eyes glowing with anger "If you shall not get me some.... I shall just take some"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:23 am

clenches fist and walks to eyes glowing furiously "You dare test me girl" grabs her chin and holds up "I am warning you... disobey my orders and I shall make sure you will feel the light of day" lets go of chin and steps back a little "If you weren't carrying my kin... I would let them stake you for your ignorance" walks up the stairs again and sits on throne
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:26 am

eyes dim subjective and turns head away looking down as he walks up the stairs with a slight growl "I didn't ask for this..." looks at fangs growing "You changed me remember?"

(Harsh Harsh... not the light!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:34 am

(HAHA! XD love ya really nighty)

claws dig into side of throne and looks at eyes glowing with anger "My first mistake!" stops and looks down shamed of self that what she says is true and grinds teeth before calming down and waving hand "Go now..."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:38 am

(I know Jakey! haha im loved)

Opens mouth about to say something before turning and walking out shutting the doors behind her and walks towards the dorms
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:43 am

(XD loveble nighty... but weird 0_o")

bangs fist on throne and stands eyes glowing red and licks lips "Time to collect..." walks down the stairs and walks fast towards the front doors and walks out feeling the cold night and runs at vamp speed towards human terrain
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:46 am

(Thats me ^w^ and why is sayuri sad?)

watches shadow leave from the upstairs window and closes eyes walking back to room feeling useless

Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:48 am

(I found out she was cheating on me so I dumped her... she was trying to make me feel sorry for her but I just dont like cheats... also im going to a human town... what me to make that?)

Stops at the borders of a human town... covers head with cloak hood and walks into

Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:51 am

(say what?! my poor jakey -hugs- why would anyone cheat on you? you fucking awesome! I never liked her anyway... and yeah okay, ill make some more here as well)

decides to go to the gardens for fresh air and walks towards to back doors

Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:55 am

(She was saying 'You cheated with kaiya' when she knows we haven't... Why is it that girls get jealous all the time? and brb)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 am

Walks but stops seeing shadow go out and thinks for a minute before following, puting the hood on my black hoodie up

( aww poor you shadow but chin up! you will find another! ^_^ and kk )
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:50 am

(thanks ice ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 am

( No problem ^_^ and we be )
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:07 am

(the hell?! I know we sometimes RP as couples but she knows I never cheat and neither do you >w< your like one of my best friends)
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:08 am

(I know well I prefer you as a friend to her as a girlfriend... she even told me to stop being your friend... like thats ever gonna happen XD)
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:54 am

enters the hall with thorn on shoulder throwing him down and walking to throne
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:54 am

Follows them in and stands by thorn and looks at him " so... who gets him?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:55 am

starts to slowly come round after hitting the floor
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 am

looks at ice "Night needs the blood more then we do..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:57 am

" I guess... then i guess ill have to go find my own "
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 am

"The sun will rise soon... we will shall venture off tomorrow" sits in throne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Main Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall   The Main Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Hall
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next