Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion

Go down 
+2
Ice
Nightmare
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:07 am

A single scream lifts the forest from it's slumber. The grass spills with the tainted red colour and recks of the smell of death. A young woman... no older than about 20 lies on the floor, still but eyes staring out with fright. Standing over the blood coated girl, stands one of pure foul and death, Long dark-ish brown hair and blue highlighted ends stands over the body enjoying her work of art. Licking lips she kneels down and licks the girl's warm dying flesh of her neck before taking a single deathly bite and ripping out her cords within seconds... the girl has her limps scattered everywhere. The killer chews on her new found food and swallows greedly before licking the warm blood off her hand "you suit blood" grins devilishly with eyes of pure delight in the misfortune... A spawn of Satan himself... the killers name...Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 am

Detal.... too much detal...)

Just so happens to be walking by the forset and stops hearing the scream, sighing i turn and run to it
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:14 am

(I am detail >W< also you haven't seen me in like..YEARS in rp)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:16 am

(I am detail XD also you haven't seen me in YEARS in this rp!)

Licks her blood off her cheek like a dog licking food, pulls away and grins happy with self. Lifts my hand high in the air before pluging it into her chest igoring her naked decaputated body and rips out the small lifeless heart "Hmmm not here either" sighs childishly and tosses the heart into the bushes like a piece of litter
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:21 am

( ^_^"" )

Slides to a stop seeing the dismantled body and sighs before getting my gun out and shooting the figure ripping it apart
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:24 am

"Hey get your own" my voice is both familiar and yet harsh. comes out into the light covered in head to toe in blood
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:26 am

Glances over at and frowns " Hm..?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:29 am

snorts and grins "well well well... Little ice" lifts head up slighty eyes glimmering in the sun "Why haven't you grown... into a fine a lady"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 am

Stays there, debateing on weather ur a insane friend, a enemy or a fan before shooting u in the leg
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:37 am

Looks down at leg and bends over pulling out the bullet "now that wasn't nice" walks towards and lifts your chin "come now... is that anyway to greet your big sister hmm?" grins
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:40 am

" Your lucky i didnt aim for your head.." moves my head from u " where ahve you been?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:41 am

"Heh" steps away and grins "No where really, why miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:43 am

" No... It was just annoying waiting for a call from a lonny bin or something"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:45 am

shrugs "Ah well... perhaps I was busy" grins "As I was right now" kicks the head of the body on the ground
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:46 am

" You will have it cleaned up before anyone else finds it."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 am

"Oh? and has your blood lust gone?" grins "come on ice... taste it, live once again"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 am

" Dont tempt me."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:53 am

"Why not? don't tell me you dont miss it" grins and appears behind and runs my blood soaked finger down your neck
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 am

Tences " i dont have other peoples left ovrers..." says breathless all of a sudden
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:58 am

sighs "I remember the darling child I used to know" grins and whispers in ear "Blood thristy, confident, powerful... and now look at you" pushes you don by the body "I even heard you had a child... with a HUMAN" chuckles
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:59 am

Winces but quickly moves away from the body " Dont you dare insult me. "
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:02 am

bursts into a mental laugh and holds stomach "please! everyone is looking down at you!"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 am

" Shut up nightmare..."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 am

Pulls you tightly by the hair and throws on the ground "What are you going to do?! kill me? hurt me? hate me?" licks lips "what can you do... nothing"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:07 am

Winces but gets up and punchs u hard in the stomach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion    Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest outside Camp - A Fateful Reunion
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next