Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)

Go down 
+2
Ice
Nightmare
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorn

Thorn

Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:20 am

snarls and backs off a bit but stays by the river, unsure if i should head back or stay and continue to fight
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:22 am

jumps up and stands "you better think correctly wolfie"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 am

Gets up and watchs
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:25 am

growls at Sky's comment and lowers head ready to jump at taking a step forward
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:26 am

runs at and jumps on head bouncing off it knocking your head to the ground and jumps in tree
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:27 am

Grins " Oh we could kill you and start a war.. or you could by jsut being here"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:31 am

shakes head and grabs skys ankle before she reaches the tree, pulls roughly to the ground before throwing into ice, "thats just fantastic..." mutters
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 am

dodges and kicks around the muzzle before jumping backwards "you guys are so mean... I was only having a water fight" pouts
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 am

Yawns
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 am

Hears the fighting and steps back into a shadow and disappears then reappears in the shadow of the tree and steps out and grins at thorn," did the mutt decide to join the party?" Some shadows form into a dagger, solidifying into an actual object.
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:38 am

Growls and snaps at Sky before looking over at Flame "ah Nights gonna be pissed..." growls low to self
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:39 am

Smirks " Flame. So glad you joined us."
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:43 am

Smirks," as am I. Wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun." tosses the dagger into the air and catches it by it's handle
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 am

"why does he keep snaping at me?" sits and crosses arms "Only trying to be friendly" sticks tongue out at
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 am

"Murtagh wouldnt kill you to help out or something..." thinks to, watching the bloods carefully
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:47 am

( Tish... Let nighty on before he dies )

Watchs
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:48 am

(okay hold on... brace yourselves)

watches them
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:54 am

(MORTAL KOMBAT!)

Comes up from behind murtagh and thorn in my wolf form and grins devilishly "well well boys... I leave you alone for five minuets and you already start a war"
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:55 am

Looks at nightmare " About time you got a leash on them."
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:55 am

face palm)

Growls low hearing Night come up from behind and looks round at "life was getting boring,"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:57 am

"A leash?" chuckles "you should contain yours... my pack are fighters what are you? a couple of prancing clowns?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:58 am

" And whitch one of us was stupid enough to go into the others territory on his own?"
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:00 am

Growls a bit, wanting to throw my dagger at nights head, flipping it around so I'm holding it's tip
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:01 am

Bares teeth at Ice, going forward slightly tempted to attack her
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:02 am

"who said I didn't want to?" grins and circles around ice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)    Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolves Vs Vampires (Mature content+Violence)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Care for a bite? :: Rp's :: Story RP's-
Jump to: