Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asylum Rp (mature content)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
flame

flame

Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 am

" you?" winces and says," no Jacod." Looks at you and says," sorry, Jacob wants to say hi... His own way."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:10 am

Frowns " Not too sure.."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:48 am

A piece of the muzzle breaks off and cuts my mouth, winces and starts trying to get it out but it only cuts more and more of my mouth.. I start to cough the blood out of my mouth falling onto my knees while other patients back away
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:54 am

looks up and is stunned slightly seeing whats happened, "ah," puts the paperwork back on the table and goes over to night, unlocking the muzzle, but holds Night down, making sure she can't get away. Holds onto her wrists with one hand whilst pulling the muzzle away, taking the broken piece with it, "well thats no good, is it," mutters before calling over another worker, so that they can help with clearing up the blood etc
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:56 am

" u-um.. i need to go think. " gets up and quickly goes out the room
Back to top Go down
flame

flame

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:48 am

Frowns and nods slightly, still holding my head
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:01 am

"fuck!" coughs having got fresh air ignoring the taste of blood in my mouth.... people step away from me and looks at dean and the other worker
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:09 am

"damn," says wincing slightly the sharp edges of the muzzle having cut my hand. Ignoring the blood, puts the muzzle on the table and gets up, pulling you up also, as i hold onto your wrists still, "right, come on," walks out of the hall, towards your room, leaving the other workers to sort everything else out
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:41 am

Pauses hearing the coughing and swearing and looks around
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:41 am

walks and spits blood out at your eyes "I didn't do anything asshole!"
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:46 am

wipes the blood away with one hand and keeps walking "i didn't say you did, but either way, we got to make sure that you haven't injured yourself, and the easiest place to do that is in your room," reaches your room, and opens the door "please, go in"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:47 am

stands there staring at you
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:48 am

Walks again and sees night and dean and stops again
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:49 am

"night, we can play a game of chess in a minute, however if you cannot breathe because of the blood in your mouth, then you will not be able to boast about you winning," stays there looking at
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:51 am

grins "using bribes again are we sirrr?" shakes head and tries to pull away from
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:53 am

smiles "yes, but now im using force," forces you into your room, before closing the door behind me "now please let me check that you haven't injured yourself,"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:55 am

Kicks you between your legs and forces you up against the wall grabbing your arms tightly almost breaking them "I wouldn't do that sirrrr" grins
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:59 am

Looks around before going over to the door and watching though the little window in the door
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:26 am

Winces gritting teeth, and mutters something under breath before reaching a taser out from my pocket and presses it against you arm, forcing you to let go
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 am

curses and steps back holding arm
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:35 am

Moves more against the door but it opens and i stumble in
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:36 am

sees the new girl stumble in... looks at dean and grins before jumping over her and running out
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:38 am

Blinks and looks at nights left shose as she jumps past and grabs it and takes it off her, causeing her to fail the jump
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:39 am

"damn it to hell," mutters trying not to end up swearing as i hold my wrist, looks up seeing ice and night. Pauses a second taking into account of whats happened. Then grabs Night by the back of her shirt and pushes her into her room before grabbing ice and closing the door behind us, before night can get out
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 am

Looks at deana nd hits him in the head with the shoe " G-Get off me!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asylum Rp (mature content)   Asylum Rp  (mature content) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asylum Rp (mature content)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next