Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Empty
PostSubject: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:05 am

She sat next to a river and closed her eyes....taking in the sounds
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:07 am

the vampire nods slightly:
i unfold my wings fully so they are about twice their normal size and start runing and now and then flaping my wings till im gliding just above the ground:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:13 am

I hear a couple of humans coming towards me...

human: heh... look at her! *throws a rock*

I catch the rock in my hand and turn towards them... crushes the rock in her hands...she grins at them "so you wanna play?" she says then opens her demon eye. One human falls to the ground screaming in pain, as the demon's nightmare vision sinks into the humans mind creating a deasly and pain full nightmare... soon the human was trying to kill herself
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:15 am

hears the scearming and i frown and pull up slightly so im runing along the ground quickly and i run towards it folding in my wings:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:18 am

other human: STOPPP! PLEASE YOU GONNA KILL HER!!! PLEASE!!

She looks at the human in pain emotionless eyes watch them... "I begged my father to stop....sometimes you have to know the hard way!" she yells and increases the pain
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:20 am

sees and i quicky get my pistol out and aim at you and almost growl : alright stop it! you might of had a hard time but did they do anything wrong to you? : looks at the humans and my eyes darken slightly and i wince before looking back at you
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:22 am

"humans are all the same... worthless...plain creatures..." she says with evil eyes... "fine..." she says and stops. the girl comforts her friend and runs away
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 am

sighs : but they have lives... your lucky to have the power to end them as do i but remember... if some one could end you life as easyly as you can how diffrent would you be... : lowers my aim and looks at u
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:30 am

looks at then looks away "you know nothing of pain... what i went thought... you wish you would be dead" she says then walks away
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:31 am

says : you have no idea of my life so dont tell me what i cant go though!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:34 am

Nightmare grinded her teeth and gave an evil glare at ice "heh... ill beileve that when i see it" she says
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:35 am

glares at and growls : fine.. go on... do to me what you went though ill deal with it
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 am

nightmare growled then sighed "no..." she said then closed her eyes "No matter how much we hate each other... I can not hurt you like our father did... it would be too much" she says then looks down rememering
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 am

growls : yeah it might but i go though some thing like it every day. : walks over to : look i might seem weak to you cuz i dont kill but your wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:44 am

pokes your head and smiles " i never said you were weak... maybe just... to kind"

(btw im sooo born first! oldest twin!)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:48 am

sighs and looks down sligthly : is that why you always seem to be killing things? look i know we have only just found out about this and im confused, happy, worryed and scared... i have always had to be strong for my clan and haveing to make sure i look like i can ahndle anything but i cant and for the first time in my life i have some one i can count on to help me... well al least i hope..
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 am

turns around with thumbs up facing other way " you can count on me" turns around "even though im not part of the clan... ill always be there if you need me" she says then pokes your head forehead again
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:54 am

smiles slightly : thanks... oh and poke me again and i will floor you : looks up and grins at
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:59 am

grins evily "oh bad man..." she says then puts her sword away, "i think your starting to look my way" she says playfully
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 am

smiles rolling my eyes : well you never know. hmm i wonder what you would do if i ever got bader than you... and who would win in a fight... hmm me
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:06 am

"keep dreaming sissy... no one can be as bad ass as me" she grins proud of herself
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:07 am

laughs : well i will come in a close second.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:09 am

laughs then sits down "well can argue with that"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 am

nods smileing : hmm i have a idea.. not sure you will like it but still
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 am

sighs "you and your ideas..." she says then leans back and looks at you "so...what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next