Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 am

well... i know you think you dont need help but if you joined my clan if you did ever get hurt we could help you and all that.... : sighs and closes my eyes waiting for you to say no and walk off
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:21 am

looks at you "fine..." stands up so your facing the back of me "but dont expect me to get along with the others" she says
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:22 am

nods : good well now all you have to do is beat me ina fight. : grins : dont think im gonna go easy on you though
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:24 am

grins " not in my nature"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:25 am

your telling me... well anyway ready to get beaten? : grins and crouchs down slightly
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 am

appears behind her in seconds and knocks you hard into the trees without missing " you were saying?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:30 am

hits it and slides down onto my feet : um something along the lines of beating you... now haveing seconds thoughts... : runs at you and tackles you and pins ur hands with one hand and pushs down on your wind pipe with the other. no miss
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 am

kicks off high into the air. appears behind you in air and kicks down so you land hard into the ground. throws a fire ball in after you no missing:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 am

quickly unfolds my wings so they take the hit of the fire ball. i close my eyes before opening thema nd gets up and flaps sharp black feathers at you no miss:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:35 am

grinds teeth at hits, then opens her wings and sends the same back to you
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:36 am

blocks them with my wings and they catch on black fire and i get my pistol out and shoot you in the wings no miss:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 am

"heh" lands on the ground and throws a black orb of fire at her... then appears behind her fast and releases her demon eye.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:44 am

growls and takes the hit of the orb and looks around for you
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 am

grabs by neck very tightly and hits with lighting blade no missing. then holds a vampire killer pistol to your head "had enough?" without missing...
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:09 am

i close my eyes tight and growl : im not giveing up that easyly : elbows u in the ribs hard enouth to break them and unfold my wings and they catch on blakc fire burning you no miss
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 am

"heh...you should know by now ice.." *grabs and hits in back hard enough to crack bones and hits you in neck knocking you out no missing... "fire doesnt work on me"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 am

fall to the ground knocked out by my wings burn more and i shift into my panther form and i come back round and get up growling and looks at you:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:17 am

sighs "how long is this going to take... im hungary..." she says then sits down bored
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:18 am

my ear flick and i huff : fine fine ill hurry this up. sorry if i kill you : my eyes go purple and i run at you and bite your neck deep as panther no miss:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:20 am

yawns as you bite and grabs you by the fur and lifts you high in air "your no fun" throws into ground making a deep ditch where you lay no miss:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:21 am

growls and quickly gets up and shifts vampire and gets my sword on black fire in my hand and i swing at your neck, my eyes glowing dark red no miss:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:23 am

sighs and grabs you by the neck and holds you down crushing your neck hard "i have better things to do..." shoots you with pistol in the shoulder no miss,
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:24 am

i yell out and hurt you hard with my mind no miss:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:28 am

falls back holding head and copys what you did to me no miss,
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:29 am

i yell out again and hold my head witht he arm you didnt shoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next