Care for a bite?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care for a bite?

Want to be a vampire feeding on the red Delicious warm blood of the living? Or perhaps howl at the moon along with your pack and hunt. Maybe you want to be a warrior of the underworld and bring chaos, or feed upon the souls of humans? If so... join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:33 am

stops the pain and heals her arm "thats enough..." holds her eye

(aw got to go! cya tomorrow! byes!)
Back to top Go down
https://creaturesofthenight.rpg-board.net
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 pm

looks at you : as i told you its not over till one of us gives... and i dont plan to : gets up and my eyes widen remembering something
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:40 am

"fine i give up" she says turning away holding her demon eye... (if i dont stop now...my demon form will come out and kill her...) she says not feeling weak or hurt... but worried
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:42 am

sighs and nods : alright... : looks down shakeing slightly
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 am

looks at you "whats with you?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:47 am

shakes my head and closes my eyes tight:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 am

walks over to you and kneels next to you "lets see..." bites you in the neck... no hurting but taking away the side affects
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:51 am

i open my eyes wide and i shake my head and gets u off of me before moveing away from you slightly and says : dont...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:54 am

"you cant hurt me ice... my programing was made to reflect vampire and werewolves attacks..." looks at you again " do you want to lose control and kill your OWN clan?!"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:56 am

sighs: its not them im worryed about.. they can stop me with their numbers. but if i lost it with you one of us would end up dead.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:00 am

"and thats why.." looks down and looking away from you " I won't fight you anymore... My demon form will surely kill you like it did our other family..." clenches fist " let's stop fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:03 am

sighs and nods : fine... but i can never stop fighting.. not if i want to keep others alive : my eyes go glowing dark red and i wince slightly
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:05 am

looks at you then appears behind you and knocks you our without missing "fighting...killing...blood...flesh... is what I am" says and lifts you over shoulder and walks you back
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:07 am

is knocked out:

Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:09 am

carries you to camp and sees the vampire from before "great..."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:11 am

he looks at you and growls : you again?! what the hell happened to ice?! why is she knocked out?!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:13 am

lays you down and sighs leaning on a tree "who knows? and anyway... i dont remember it being any of your bussiness"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:15 am

vampire : yeah its my bussiness ice is my clans leader so i should be told what happens
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:16 am

"well... i guess you wont know..." closes eyes " well... i believe your LEADER is in bad shape...perhaps deal with her first"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:18 am

he sighs : yeah i know.. shes been in a bad way for a while now.. she wont let us help her..
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 am

falls asleep soundly leaning down on her sword
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:22 am

he looks at you and rolls his eyes and walks over to me and shakes me lightly. i stay knocked out
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:25 am

leans against tree sleeping, ears perk to sounds but stays sleeping
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:27 am

he frowns slightly and shakes me hader. i come back round my eyes still glowing red. the vampires eyes widen and he quickly moves back watching me:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:29 am

snores a little and kicks the vampire in sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)   A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lost Past...Twins Reunite (Ice and Nightmare only please)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next